About the Women’s Ministry
The purpose of ACF Women’s Ministry is to address the spiritual, emotional, physical, and social needs of the women in ACF.
The Women’s Ministry seeks to:
- Encourage women to improve their potential for participation in the mission of ACF at the local chapters, Regional level, ACF USA, and their local churches
- Be a place of support for women who may be suffering from divorce, abuse, loneliness, or loss of job, spouse, or child, etc.
- Be a place to address topics and issues that affect women
- Mentor young women so that they experience joy in the Lord and become involved in serving the Lord in ACF, their local church, and the global community
- Sis Chinwe Emegbusim (Director)
- Sis Ifeoma Aroh
- Sis Bosede Olagunju
- Sis Enefaa Nwosu